Membership Forms (New Member)
If you wish to apply as a new member of UP Provident Fund, please print, fill out, and submit one (1) copy of the three (3) forms below to a UP Provident Fund office near you.
Membership Forms (Current Member)
To update your personal information or to increase/decrease your monthly contribution, please print, fill out, and submit one (1) copy of the Member’s Updating Form below to a UP Provident Fund office near you.
To update your proxy voting form so you can be represented during the Annual General Membership Meeting, please print, fill out, and submit one (1) copy of the form below to a UP Provident Fund office near you.
Loan Application Forms
If you wish to apply for a loan, please prepare and submit the following:
- 1. One (1) copy of the applicable Loan Info Slip (download below);
- 2. Photocopy of last two (2) months UP payslip; and
- 3. Photocopy of ATM card or proof of bank account where loan proceeds will be deposited (clearly showing bank account number) – Not needed if you’re availing Balance Transfer Loan since proceeds will be paid via check
Additional Requirement for Balance Transfer Loan (BTL)
In addition to the BTL loan info slip and photocopy of 2 months UP payslip, please also submit an original copy of bank certification or official statement from the bank/financial institution issued in the last one (1) month containing your loan details, specifically stating:
- (i) Interest Rate of the loan;
- (ii) Remaining loan or principal balance;
- (iii) Loan maturity date or date of final amortization payment; and
- (iv) Repricing period, if applicable
For a sample copy of bank certification, please download our BTL Frequently Asked Questions file below.
Additional Requirement for Co-Borrower Loan (CBL)
In addition to the 3 main requirements above, please also submit the following Non-Negotiable Promissory Note with Deed of Assignment.
Benefit Claim Application Form
If you are a current member who is retiring, resigning, or separating from UP, please fill out and submit one (1) copy of the Benefit Claim Application Form below.